Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogiversary!


I can't believe I forgot to celebrate my blogiversary! It was officially January 11 - easy to remember because I launched 1/11/11. It's really exciting to think about all the things i've done since then. I've been to dozens of events, met tons of people, learned more than I could have even imagined, increased my Klout score to over 47, and written 115 blog posts!

I love the learning process of this blog and hope to continue it for a long time. Thanks to the readers, (although I know there aren't that many of you, it's slowly increasing) for support and debate through your comments, Facebook likes, and Twitter mentions.

And I just have to give a special shout out to the members of the NY squirrel rehab community who certainly gave me a run for my money over my controversial article. I guess you haven't made it until you have haters...That wasn't the most fun part of this blog, but certainly one of the most valuable and memorable learning experiences.

Can't wait to continue this journey in its second year!
~Sara

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! Courage ... I received my first piece of hate mail over the massacre of the 5 trees behind my apartment building (cut down to create 9 parking spaces)- from a car lover!

    ReplyDelete