Friday, February 10, 2012

Genuineness

I missed yesterday's prompt, but I don't think it would be cheating to write about it today..."Talk about this quote: 'Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.'"

First of all, who knew genuineness was a real word! haha. No, but really, I think genuineness is the biggest quality I appreciate in a friend - that they really care about what they are doing, really mean what they say.  What really gets me going about the environment is my genuine passion for it - not that I just want to do "something cool". I love it when people really care about a cause and put all their energy behind it. That excitement is shown in their personality and makes them someone interesting to talk to. I don't have much more on that subject, but I think the quality is relatively self-explanatory.

In other news, my cold is almost gone and good thing because it's going to be a busy weekend! 2 friends visiting, a big gymnastics meet tonight, lots of meetings, and a paper to write and midterm to study for.

~Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment